February Frenzy

February 13th, 2017 egmuss20

Hi all!

By now, the workload has increased in all of my classes and I am approaching my first midterm exams and paper due dates. The last week of February and the first week of March are especially tough weeks because lots of assignments are due at once.

We’re also now officially in the dead of winter. We have about 8 inches of snow on the ground right now  with more to come this week. The school closed down last Thursday and canceled all classes (which is a rarity here) due to the amount of snow. We’re all praying for another snow day tomorrow too, but the chance of that is doubtful.

Because of all the snow, I have not been motivated to walk all the way to Kimball from Mulledy, thus, my friends and I have been ordering food in a lot. We haven’t been outside in awhile besides trekking to the library, so the past few days I’ve been going a little stir-crazy inside!

But it has been nice to hang out with my friends in the warmth of my dorm room and just watch movies this weekend. Also, last weekend was really fun because the Patriots won the Super Bowl!

Activities-wise, my SPUD starts Tuesday, which is located at the Boys and Girls Club of Worcester. I also signed up to help in the Admissions Department with greeting, online chats, and hosting overnight visitors.

But, second semester is now in full swing and I look forward to the rest of the month!!

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks: